* New option VLD_OPT_RELEASE_CRT_RUNTIME added. Useful only with define VLD_FORCE_ENABLE.
* Memory leaks with static linking fixed finally.
* Memory leaks with static linking fixed.
* Visual Studio C++ 2008/2010 Express Edition compilation fixed.
* Hang fixed with GetOpenFileName().
* strdup and _wcsdup functions support added.
* Preliminary support for VS 11 added.
* Low performance after upgrading from VLD v2.1.
* Runtime error R6002 fixed because of wrong memory dump format.
* version.h fixed in installer.
* Some PVS studio warning fixed.
* New functions added: VLDGetLeaksCount, VLDMarkAllLeaksAsReported, VLDSetReportHook (see vld.h).
* Introduced define called VLD_FORCE_ENABLE that allows one to active VLD even if not running in DEBUG.
* Adding Heap Validation.
* _aligned... functions and _recalloc support added.
* Memory leaks additional statistic added.
* Issue fixed with loading wrong version of dbghelp.dll on Windows XP and bellow.
* VLDReportLeaks with aggregate duplicate links fixed.
* CoTaskMemAlloc memory leak detection fixed.
* Rare crash at exit on some platforms fixed.
* Asserts in release build disabled.
* LoaderLock fixed.
* LoadLibrary crash fixed with some applications like regsrv32.
* Callstack hash fixed with ASLR.
* VLDGlobalEnable fixed with new threads.
* Option VLD_OPT_MODULE_LIST_INCLUDE fixed.
* Resolved callstack printing fixed.